2.08.2013

Review: Ciracle Pimple Solution Pink Powder

chanced upon this while browsing Qoo10 (Gmarket renamed). Did I mention how much of an impulse shopper I am on this website?  They offer so many deals/timed sales and the offers are always so hard to resist!! So anyway, this acne solution was on sale (costed me abt $15 if my memory serves me right) and the reviews seemed promising so I thought, why not give it a try? Since I was running out of acne cream anyway.

And boy, I'm totally digging this now! It's formula is pretty unique. Instead of the usual "shake before use" application method, I'm supposed to pick up just the pink powder at the bottom of the bottle using a cotton bud without stirring up the powder  (Instructions are in Korean so thank goodness I'm mildy proficient in it), and this means that the formula that's applied onto our acne is actually highly concentrated and undiluted.

Day ONE:

Day TWO (Just one night after I applied the formula):


Pretty amazing huh? The acne swelling is visibly reduced and dried up so fast! (Colour difference is due to lighting.) This product works well on whiteheads too, but not as effective on cystic acne.

Will be spending my CNY in Bangkok this time round! Shall be updating on my itinerary and posting pictures after I'm back. Meanwhile, take care and tata!



4 comments:

  1. Did you apply this after you washed your face and put on your moisturizer? Can you use this during the day and night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i apply it as the last step of my regimen. You may use it in the day and night but i prefer using it only at night, because the deposits do leave a white stain on your face and i'd rather ppl not see me with that haha.

      Delete
  2. What happens if you accidentally shook it? Can you still use it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you may give it about 3-5 min and the deposits will settle at the base of the bottle again :)

      Delete